Photo Studio Club
Terms Of Membership
We'd love to have you as a member of the Photo Studio Club. Here are the full terms of the membership offer:
- Dues are $75 per month, $400 for six months, or $750 per year
- There is a one time initiation fee of $50, except with an annual membership.
- Automatic monthly payments are available, charged to a credit card.
- Checks accepted as first payment of $200 then $150 every two months
- Membership requires a minimum six month commitment.
- $200 cancellation fee or balance, whichever is less for early termination.
- Contract may be terminated if you lose employment or are transferred out of area.
- Free studio time is for non-commercial use, fine art or for stock photography.
- Studio use is non-exclusive, meaning others may use at same time.
- Exclusive rentals and commercial rentals are at a fifty percent tier discount.
- Free studio time may be scheduled from 10am until 9pm daily, subject to
- Membership includes six hours of free studio use in every calendar month.
- Advance reservations must be made for studio use to ensure staffing.
- Membership includes access to all club related activities and meetings.
- All members are eligible to run for club office.
- Members get a discount to all events held through Group Photo Shoots.
- Studio Use includes use of all lighting gear and studio equipment.
- Guest photographes may join members up to once per month for $50 a shoot.
- Members may bring a make-up artist and up to two models for studio use.
- Members are responsible for damage and breakage while using studio.
- Pocket Wizards are available to rent for $10 per rental, while supply lasts.
- Termination of membership requires thirty (30) day's notice.
- Members are responsible for following all reasonable rules and regulations.
- Members shall not enter the dressing room at any time, including rentals.
- The use of marijuana or illegal drugs is not permitted in the studio.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the studio.